Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ambitions

I have a blog. So what does that mean? Well I guess it means I should come up with something witty to write at least 3 to 4 times a week.  Ambitions! But sometimes life is just boring.  I wish I could look at each day and find one thing of wonderment to write about like Randall.  I like Anna's new 365 project.  I might have to steal that. And Carmen's biking around Jacksonville project is pretty cool, but there is no way I will bike everywhere in Gainesville and write about it.  So not bike friendly.  Oh wait, I don't own a bike either.

I feel like I can't write about my animals everyday, although they do really silly stuff. And are pretty darn cute I might add.

Pregnancy is well...pregnancy.  I have good days and bad days.  Not much is going on right now.  Don't have another appointment until October 17th. So until then, Lando is just cooking in the oven.  At some point I'm sure I will have more to write about that as I can start to feel stuff, and start freaking out about giving birth, and making sure we have everything we need and and and... Mostly, I only have minor physical inconveniences to complain about, nothing blog worthy.

So that's what's going on in a nutshell.   If you have any clever ideas that I can write about let me know.  :-)

2 comments:

SoMuchToSay said...

And as your reward for blogging you shall get B names: Bertram for a boy (we could call him Bertie!), and...(drumroll please) Brunhilda for a girl! Whee!

You should participate in Project 365...either that or practice blowing minutia way out of proportion. That's what I do. :D

janice said...

I'm with you. I think I tend to get too thoughtful on mine. And I don't know that all of my two readers want to know me that intimately.