Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

More Nursery Projects

Over the last couple of weeks I have been working on some more nursery DIY projects.  All of these I got inspiration from the internet for them.  And I love how they are turning out.

First, we have the mobile.  I took two different ideas and combined them into one.
                                                    Flowers                            Elephants

Mine

Then I found this really cute art piece on Etsy. For about 1/3 of the cost I duplicated it with some minor modifications. I used the same paper on this that I used in the mobile, so they match!
Etsy version
 Mine

And last, I wanted to do something with either Elsa's name or her initial. I found these letters and decided to just do one initial.  
Etsy Version

Mine

Slowly but surely things are coming together. Can't wait to have it all put together!




No comments: