Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Random Baby Thoughts

As I sit here watching and feeling my belly move all over the place, I have that surreal moment that Elsa will be here very very soon.  I can't wait. I want to see what this little bugger looks like. Hold her. Love on her. I'm really exhausted all of the sudden.  A little from not sleeping well for several days in a row, and a little from just being pregnant in general. I guess that what being in the ninth month of pregnancy will do to you. Other than being tired I'm feeling pretty good. I have to be thankful that for the most part I have had a wonderful pregnancy.

Everyone keeps asking Steve and I if we are ready. Are we? We have all the stuff we need.  And we are excited to get her here. So I guess you could say we are as ready as we possibly can be. Is anyone ever ready?  Although I nannied for years, I was always able to give the kiddos back to mom and dad at the end of the day.  Elsa isn't going anywhere. She is ours 24/7.  How awesome and how scary all at the same time!

No comments: