Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Baaaaad Pineapple

Well I feel like a class a moron. I gave some fruit to Elsa from a fruit bowl. While I did not give her pineapple, of course the rest of the fruit was drenched in pineapple juice. And she got a rash all over from it. I just feel terrible. I even picked fruit that wasn't touching pineapple deliberately. Bah!

UPDATE:
Apparently it wasn't the pineapple at all. She still had the rash the next day after taking Bendryl. It was determined at the Dr's on that Monday that she had a virus that was causing it.  On Tuesday she developed bacterial conjunctivitis in the left eye, the next day in the right eye. She was put on antibiotic drops on Thursday.  She has since fully recovered!  Scary for mom and dad, but as always we learned a lot.

No comments: