Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The beginning

This is going to start out as a vague post.  I apologize for that.  As time passes, I will continue the theme of this post and as I feel comfortable I will provide more detail.
For now...

Sometimes you think you know certain facts (or assumption of facts) and you think you know how you would react to actions related to those facts.  Let me just tell you, you don't.
Due to the things that are going on in my life at this very moment I reacted to something much more badly than I ever expected I would.  If these actions happened to me, let's say, 5 years ago or 10 years ago, I think I would have reacted much differently.  I probably would have jumped up and down with excitement.  And in a way I should be excited.  I'm attributing my bad reaction to selfishness. To the reality that I have lived for 35 years.  And from this day forward it will be different.  My existence, who I am, is being altered.  The role I play in this world is altered. The chess pieces are being moved and a little faster then I may be ready for.

Let me clarify, this has nothing to do with my amazing husband, nor our life together (Aka future kids).  Although it will affect our life in some ways, this is about me.  He has already proven to be my rock, and I love him very much for that.

Like I said when I opened, as I feel comfortable I will provide more details, and this story will grow over time.  Stay tuned....

No comments: