Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Camera Bags for us ladies!

Every time I travel I make sure I take my camera and my laptop.  As a proclaimed "documenter" I love to take photos of everything, but traveling with my bulky bags can get a bit annoying. For planes, I put my Nikon bag and my laptop bag into a piece of carry on luggage. Going through the security checks is highly annoying, and I always feel like I' seriously holding up the line.
Pictures of my bags:

Most brand camera bags are much like my Nikon bag.  Boring, manly but functional.  Yawn! There have been a handful of women designers that have popped up selling camera bags for us ladies.  They are super functional, yet highly fashionable.  They don't look like camera bags, which is the beauty of it.  You can carry your camera and no one would know.  And several of them also have room for laptops!  Score!

Here are some of my favorites:















 





*All Photos of bags from the respective designers pages. Please visit them, check them out.  All designers had various bags that meet the many needs of the lady photographer at different price points.

No comments: