Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nursery Design

I have begun to start to explore designing the nursery.  We picked out the Layla bedding:
After visiting a few stores today and looking for items, I got a little worried that I wouldn't be able to find things that I like in this color scheme.  But a little bit of internet inspiration, and I think I might be on a roll.

The wall color will be a nice soft, soothing butter color:
I decided to pull the green from the bedding for the area rug.  A nice soft shag rug:
I found this lamp, however, I think it is discontinued.  But that doesn't mean I can't paint a lamp!!
And I heart these hooks!!

The only problem I am having right now is what color curtains to get: (feel free to comment for a vote)
And lastly, I think I will make the mobile.  I went on Etsy and got some inspiration from this one:


So all in all, I think this can work! Just needed to get my creative juices flowing.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

I love the color scheme you picked for your nursery. Beautiful, cool bright colors. You can find a lot of accessories for a bargain. There are a lot of crib bedding themes that will fit your nursery.