Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving and thoughts about how life is going to change...

That's a long title for a post.  But it sums this up.

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and as every year we head up to Hiram Georgia to Steve's parents house to spend it with his family.  Although my family has grown, adding Todd and Tim's kids, it doesn't get nearly as big as the Ladendorf-Goelz clan.  Being that our family has always been somewhat small in comparison, I tend to get slightly overwhelmed after a little while.  I always need about 30-45 minute downtime.  Add to the fact that last night I had a migraine, and that a pregnant woman should NEVER eat that much food in one sitting and I had to crash for a little bit.  I can't wait until Christmas eve to spend with the Corlew's and enjoy the anticipation of things to come.

Next year, life will be so different for Steve and I.  We will have the newest family member Elsa Anna joining us.  I think about what all that will mean, how much it will change our lives and what new traditions we will create with her.  It makes me excited and makes me even more impatient than I already am. Hurry up and get here already!!

2 comments:

janice said...

Is that really her name or is that a placeholder name? Because I love Elsa! I swear I suggested that at some point...

SoMuchToSay said...

that is one AWESOME middle name :)