Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Changing So Fast

I cannot believe how fast Elsa is growing. Not necessarily growth in size, because let's face it, she is tiny and growing slower in that department. She is growing in her actions, mannerisms and recognition.  I love seeing her smile. Especially when I know it's not gas. She is focusing on things like the hinge on the swing,  I have no idea what is so fascinating about a hinge, or the white wall, but she is so intent about it. She has even started trying to reach for things.  She hasn't quite figured out how to actually grasp. I give it another week though. She knows her momma and daddy, and is happy when we are around. And who wouldn't love that?! Her vocalizations increase every day. She has a cute little "aaa" sound, and squeals. Watching her change day-by-day is such a gift. I am so lucky.





No comments: