Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Holiday Shopping for Elsa

This new mom has learned a very annoying lesson. At the beginning of October I decided to get a cute outfit for Elsa to have her pumpkin patch photos taken in. I headed to the mall. Silly me, in October there are no "fall" clothes left. Every store had Christmas and holiday clothes. I waited too long. After 2 hours and 6 stores I settled on some clearance items at Gymboree.

During this process I manage to lose my keys. So I spend another hour+ looking all over the mall for them. The staff at Belks, where I bought a thanksgiving bib, provides no help whatsoever. The staff at JCP where I didn't make a purchase put a call out to all of their customer service desks to see if they had been returned. GAP staff looked all over thir store while I was on the phone with them. And the ladies at the Gymboree store helped me tear apart the store twice to look for them. I gave up and called Steve to bring me a spare set and as I was waiting I got a call that they were found at Gymboree.  The ladies there kept looking until they found them. I was so thankful and sent a note to their corporate office. I am so glad my purchase for her outfit was made there.

And here is the end product....


No comments: