Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Almost a year

We took a mini vacation last week since our sitter was going to be unavailable. Instead of staying home and working on the yard, the house, cleaning, and preparing for Elsa's first birthday party we went to see Steve's parents in Georgia. We got back yesterday and I started to panic. There is so much that needs to be done.
Most of all I am realizing that Elsa will be a whole year old! We will have had the pleasure of being her parents for a whole year! 365 days! This has been the fastest year of my life. She is growing so fast, changing daily and learning new things at a rate that is supersonic. I just want to freeze time for a very short while. Just enough to really let my mind absorb this age that she is right now before she becomes a walking talking ball of cuteness.


No comments: