Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Greetings, again and again

I like to smile and greet every co-worker I have when passing them in the halls. I always hope that if someone isn't having a good day, it just might turn it around for them. Not that I always possess the power to do that. I like a friendly work environment. I like friendly co-workers. I hate grumpy mcgrumpersons, who are negative and always complaining. (Yet here I am complaining, ha ha).

I might walk from my office to the back of the building several times in one day. Passing by the same 3 to 4 people who work at the front desk. I am compelled, COMPELLED, to say hi and smile every single time! And every time after the first greeting I think "Do I need to do that? I already said hi once? Would they think I was rude if I didn't all the subsequent times?"  I do not have answers to these questions. So I continue to!


Although this is an old photo, it does show me at the front desk smiling. So there ya go!

No comments: