Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Thankful for 10 and 2

This was a topic I had saved as a draft some time ago. I just found it and realized I never posted on it. So here it goes.

In an effort to get Elsa on a legit schedule we started laying her down at 10 am and 2 pm for naps. Instead of just waiting until she is so tired and grumpy and then putting her down to sleep for who knows how long, we gave this a try. It was a miracle. Why didn't we do this earlier? I was trying to "follow her cues." But seriously, sometimes a schedule can be heavenly. I now know I will have some me time at 10 am and 2 pm. Me time might consist of doing dishes or laundry, or reading a book. No matter what though I am thankful for it! I'm sure we should by now be transitioning to 1 nap a day, but I'm ok hanging onto 2 for now.


No comments: