Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Leslie's Favorite Things

Watched an always funny How I met Your Mother and Barney mocks the Oprah's favorite Things.  Barney's Favorite Things are given out to McClaren's bar attendees.  Made me think, what would my favorite things be?
Well let me tell you...in no specific order, and I don't necessarily have these things...

Tiffany's Knot ring:









Apple iPad
Adobe Lightroom

The Keurig coffee maker. Ok so I don't even like coffee, but it makes hot water.  Could I make hot water in the microwave, yes, on the stove, yes. But I need the gadget. :-)

Wii Black.. I think this might be coming for Christmas (fingers crossed)

Beautiful venetian champagne flutes...from NapaStyle

Ann Taylor Knit Endless Metallic Scarf (Infinity Scarf) I am horrible at wrapping my scarves, this would fix that!

Well, that's all for now. I think it is enough don't you?




No comments: