Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Waiting....

April 2nd (this past Monday) was our due date.  All along I have said, that I want Elsa to come naturally when she is ready.  These babies know when it's their time to be born.  But I had no idea that as soon as the due date passed I would start to get super impatient!  Luckily, my belief in the bun in the oven timer is strong enough for me to not resort to medical inducement, but it certainly doesn't keep me from looking for natural inducement.  Kind of a hypocrite, but I just want to see my little girl....NOW!

I feel pretty good.  Very tired, starting to feel bigger, but overall good.  So although I would love to get this show on the road, I;m not so uncomfortable that medical inducement is an option.  Of course the doctor will probably only let me go to 42 weeks.  But I will insist on the biophysical profiles to monitor her fluids and let her cook as long as she needs to.

No comments: