Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby Version of Time Management

In the old days (pre Elsa) I was somewhat neurotic about being on time, to the point of always being early. And not just a couple minutes early but anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes early. Being early sometimes has its perks, like getting in to see the doctor earlier, or getting first dibs on seating. But after Elsa was born, my time management skills went out the window. After Elsa (AE) I can barely make it to work at the time that I am supposed to. I show up late to events. Getting her ready for travel at first was a major ordeal, now not as much, but still time consuming. I have to make sure I have everything she might need for our outings, clothes, diapers, wipes, pacifiers, toys, burp cloth, etc. Eventually I hope to get the swing of this, get faster at it, thus returning to my old always early self.

No comments: