Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

No Puppy Love

When I got pregnant I immediately started thinking about how the animals would adjust. The dogs are pretty nuts, so we tried to do some corrective behavior. Tried to get Keegan to stop barking all of the time, and tried to get Brisco to stop being such a spazz. I had dreams of Elsa climbing all over them, and they knowing she was their baby. Dreams that they would never freak out on her.  Well that dream is over. Keegan lost privileges last week. He was sitting next to me and Elsa was pulling his hair, and he was being so good. Then she bowed her head into his side, and he snapped at her. She didn't get hurt, but what little trust I had is gone. Makes it so much harder to control every situation. The dogs are going to get sick of always being behind the baby gate. That's for sure.


No comments: