Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This is a weird experience

I often say to Steve that being pregnant is so weird. His response is "well this is what we wanted."  He is so right, it is.  Two years of trying and we finally have we want.  But it's still weird. To have this little thing inside me growing, knowing that in a couple of months we will have this little thing in our arms is surreal. It is one of the most natural things on earth. I have seen so many women in my life have babies, but this time it's me. I'm in constant wonderment in what our bodies do biologically, perpetuating our species.

I can't wait to see her. To compare her facial features to that of Steve and I. And look at those little feet and hands and knees and elbows that spend most of the day poking me from the inside. April needs to come faster!!

No comments: