Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

More

Everyone these days seems to want more. Upsize that value meal, BOGO, plates the size of a watermelon. I do enjoy a great deal, but the thing I find wanting more of these days is far more precious.

I want more TIME with my daughter. She is growing so fast and changing so much. I envy countries where a parent can stay home for a whole year on paid maternity leave. How wonderful to be able to see all the firsts, then head back to work?
For us to be able to accomplish this particular more, we would need more MONEY. Which in turn means one of us has to WORK more. Thus diminishing one person's time with our daughter. And that is sad.

So for now I will take more photos, more videos, and hug and kiss her as much as possible when I am with her.



No comments: