Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Moving Up



Discussions have begun on moving Elsa to her own room. I say begun because anytime before now that Steve brought it up I pretty much didn't listen. I am listening. I have crazy paranoid thoughts about her being away from us if an intruder comes into our house. How would we get to her? How would we get out? I know crazy, but they are legitimate fears in my mind.  And it's not so much that it is convenient to have her in our room, because she sleeps through the night.
She is getting bigger and more mobile. She has started putting her feet up on the side of the co-sleeper. She is constantly trying to sit up, and she must have 6 pack abs by now. It is just a matter of time before she escapes. So for safety's sake we are really really close to having to move her whether I like it or not.

No comments: