Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hall and Oates, the no 'staches tour.

This is a 2-fer for all my tons of readers.

Hall and Oates Part 1:
In January I got an email from the museum purchasing folks saying I owed them some paperwork for a $1.99 charge to my work visa card from Dec 24th to Amazon Digital. Since it was charged on Christmas eve, I knew it wasn't me and figured I had gotten my card hacked. That night I told Steve about what happened. He then told me that on the 24th he purchased Hall and Oates the Ultimate Collection for $1.99 on Amazon. A ha! So I had to call the office and tell them I owed them $1.99.

Hall and Oates Part 2:
We got word that Hall and Oates was going on tour. So we decided to go with a group of my friends. We had a blast, and they played all the great songs. However, they now lack their signature mustaches. Very disappointing.





1 comment:

SoMuchToSay said...

Hall and Oates 4Eva! <3