Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

What would it be like to be a stay at home mom?

I got a little taste of what it would be like to be a stay at home mom yesterday. And I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed it. We were supposed to get our family photos done yesterday but the photographer canceled. I decided to say "What the heck!" and take the day off anyways. It then hit me that I could go play with the other stay at home mom's I am friends with. So I logged onto my FB group and went to the events to see what was happening. Lap Time at the Alachua County Library. Excellent! I bundled up Elsa (it was a little chilly) and headed off. I had a great time, and so did Elsa. After that we went home for a nap. Then I went and met a friend to do some physical activity. We walked around campus pushing my stroller which included my kid.

All in all a very nice day. I could get used to that! C'mon lottery!!


No comments: