Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

This is Keegan

I haven't talked much about my pets accept within the context of having a baby, and how they would adjust. One of my furbabies isn't doing to hot today so I thought I would introduce him. I will introduce the other three over the next couple of weeks.

So with no further ado.....Nandina's Little Fire, aka Keegan.







Keegan is a shetland sheepdog, born in 2004. He is fluffy, sweet, barky (very barky), scared of thunder, hates wheels, is mortal enemies with the vacuum cleaner, loves his kitties, tolerates his Brisco dog, and LOVEs food. 



He can do fun tricks like play dead, dance, roll over, and shake. He knows he isn't allowed to eat his dinner until someone says "OK." He enjoys playing fetch and frisbee, scritchy scratchies, and humping the cats. 

Keegan has had some tough times though. He had two knee surgeries due to luxating patella (floating knee cap). 

He also has a penchant for eating inappropriate things. Socks, undies, unused diapers, paper, oh and poop! 

No matter what he is my buddy. He loves us unconditionally, and we love him. 




No comments: